Monday, August 25, 2014

More a little More about me.

So, Here's a little YouTube Video that we shot a while back.  This will at least let you put a face and a voice to the words that I've been typing.

I wanted to update this part of the blog a little bit, to personalize it a little bit and let you guys get to know me as well.

I am now a newly wed! I got married in December, and it was the greatest decision I ever made.  My wife is amazing, and I feel very lucky every day that she chose to spend her life with me.  Added were two dogs, two teenage boys, a fish, and trying to remember to always put the toilet seat down :)

Summertime in Houston started off very mild (for us) and very rainy.  The last few weeks have been brutally hot and humid, and I'm excited for fall to get here.  Not only is there cooler weather, but less mosquitos and more football.  I love football, and basketball......and baseball......and hockey.  Basically every sport.  I'm excited to be watching high school football every friday night.  For those of you reading that aren't from Texas, high school football really is great here.  The band, the cheerleaders, the games....oh, and the concession stands.  I have to have at least two hot dogs at every game.  It's a good luck charm.

Once again, if you have any questions over your foundations performance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for reading,
Brian

Email Me Directly: Brian.Gilchriest@permapier.com
You can call us here: 888.434.8232  
You can email us here evals@permapier.com
or you can click here to sign up for a free evaluation.